Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All Things


I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 HCSB

If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. Dale Carnegie*

Someone once told me that if you rush a miracle man that you get rotten miracles. I wouldn’t consider myself a miracle man, but I often feel rushed when called upon to produce something of extreme quality in a short amount of time with seemingly substandard materials. During those moments of anxiety, I’m often tempted to simply give up.

But then, in a moment of personal revelation, I remember that the Lord is with me. I remember how He saved Noah during a world wide flood, how He helped David conquer the giant warrior Goliath, and how He kept Daniel safe as he spent the night in a den filled with hungry lions. Finally, I remember how He has helped me through countless of other seemingly impossible situations.

Lord, as we’re faced with insurmountable challenges, help us to remember that You can help us do everything that needs to be done.

*thinkexist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment