Thursday, July 8, 2010

Plans



For we are His creation-created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10 HCSB

I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.
Mother Theresa*

All my life, I’ve been taught that Jesus loves me and has great plans for my life that will change the world for His glory. I believe that with all my heart. However, I often lose sight of the purposes that He has for me. I sometimes even doubt that He has plans for me at all. But then I finally come back to His Word, and I read about how He created us in His image, how time and again He used His people, even ordinary, everyday people, to fulfill His purposes. That gives me hope. It helps me remember how God has used me in the past and builds my faith for what He will have for me to accomplish in the future. When all of these things come clear to me, I have no choice but to respond with worship.

Lord, thank You for giving my life purpose. I worship You.

*thinkexist.com

1 comment: