Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All Things



We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 HCSB

Do you feel like God has something more for you? Do you feel a stirring down deep in your bones that if you don’t get to experience “it” soon that you’ll simply burst? Do you wonder why others that you know seem to be moving on to bigger and better things while you seem to be descending into oblivion? Does it drive you absolutely nuts?

If that’s the case, then you should know something. You are not alone.

I feel that way all the time.

I used to think that feeling happened when God wanted me to either change locations or ministries. Now I know that I was right, but not in the way I was thinking. It turns out that God is always interested in our good. And I’ve learned that most of the time He is not telling me to move from one place to another. He does want me to move, but He wants me to move closer to Him.

Help us remember, Lord, that the best good we could ever have is close to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment