Saturday, February 12, 2011



From ancient times no one has heard, no one has listened, no eye has seen any God except You, who acts on behalf of the one who waits for Him. Isaiah 64:4 HCSB

It’s amazing to me that God Almighty, the Creator of the universe, the Author of salvation, and the Designer of life and light, would care about what happens in our lives. It blows me away that a Supreme Being who lowered Himself to become human in order to die on a cross to pay the penalty for our sins would be merciful to us as we come before Him covered with the stains of iniquity. It’s surprising, in a certain way of thinking, that the Lord chooses not to destroy us right here, right now for our rebellion.

This God, who is all-powerful and is the great King of everything, chooses to act on our behalf. If He is willing to work for our good, we should be willing to wait for that good to happen and to worship Him wholeheartedly in the meantime.

God, I am honored that You would be willing to act on my behalf. You alone deserve my worship and my praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment