Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gifts of Faithfulness



God is faithful; by Him you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth, Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide; Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine with ten thousand beside! Thomas Chisholm*

Pardon: If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
Peace: For He is our Peace, who made both groups one and tore down the dividing wall of hostility. Ephesians 2:14
Presence: I will never leave you or forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
Strength: I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Blessings: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavens in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Thank You, Lord, for Your Pardon You’ve granted me, Your Peace which passes all understanding, Your Presence in my life, Your Strength which helps me through, and Your Blessings You’ve given and will give to me. Your faithfulness, indeed, is great!

*Great Is Thy Faithfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment