Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: “Who should I send? Who will go for Us?” I said: “Here I am. Send me.” And He replied: “Go!” Isaiah 6:8-9a HCSB
If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him. C.T. Studd*
Whenever I read the scripture above, I am faced with questions that demand answers. Here are just a few:
1. Am I really willing to do whatever God wants me to do? What if it’s not fun?
2. Am I really willing to serve God however He wants me to serve Him? What if He wants me to mow my neighbor’s yard?
3. Am I really willing to go wherever He wants me to go? What if it’s around the world?
4. Am I really willing to go whenever He wants me to go? What if it’s right now?
5. Am I willing to follow Him no matter what the cost?
Lord, help us to be willing to do whatever You want us to do however You want us to do it wherever You might call us to go whenever You want us to do so.