Friday, May 8, 2009

For Me

For Me

“This I know: God is for me.” Psalm 56:9b HCSB

“Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.” Oswald Chambers*

Have you ever had one of those days where everything seemed to go wrong? You get up in the morning and see that you have a flat tire. You change the tire but get grease all over your dress clothes so you rush to change clothes, but everything’s dirty so you have to mix and match from the hamper. You drive fast to work to make up for lost time and you get pulled over for speeding. After that, you get stuck in traffic with a very slow driver in front of you and someone who loves his horn behind you. Then, when you finally get to work late, your boss looks at his watch and then yells at you for something he did wrong.

During these times, it’s important to remember that God is for us. He loves us. He wants good things to happen in our lives and ministries.

Lord, I know that You are for me. When life is hurting me, I will put my trust in You.

*thinkexist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment